I have been in marketing and sales for several years. I am also very talented when it comes to public relations. Here is a sample of some of my successes. I am available for contract work for small to large projects feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like more information.
Cedar Fort Inc.
I have been a Publicist/Marketer for Cedar Fort Inc. since May of 2012. My responsibilities includes pitching media outlets on the behalf of my clients. Teaching my clients who are authors how to market themselves as well as their book. I also coach them on interview and selling skills. Below you will find some of the clients I have helped and media links of interviews.
Betsy Schow, author of Finished Being Fat:
The Today Show: January 24, 2013
Here is the video of Betsy Schow talking about her book. I pitched the Today Show and coached Betsy Schow on interviewing and what to say. Betsy Schow had her Amazon Rankings reach 139 in overall books.
Wall Street Journal: January 21, 2013
I sent a pitch letter in response to Elizabeth Bernstein's media request. I have since developed a trusted relationship with her. Here is the article written about Betsy Schow.
Sherri Mills, author of Marriage 101 For Men: Why Taking Out the Trash is a Turn On.
Wall Street Journal: March 25, 2013
In working with Elizabeth Bernstien on another article I pitch her on Sherri Mill's book. Here is the article that was written.
Talk With Francessa:
I rewrote Sherri Mill's press release featuring the Wall Street Journal article. Francesca interviewed Sherri Mills on Saturday April 13th. Here is the audio.
Senator Orrin G. Hatch:
US News and World Report:
I pitched the senator's book to US News and World Report. They did a wonderful job reporting on his book.
Here is a local TV Channel covering the Senator's book signing.
These are just a few of the latest pubicty I helped Cedar Fort and their authors recieve.
The Gluten Free Consumer:
Created this company in 2010 and helped it grow to be one of the top Student 25 businesses in Utah in 2011. We where ranked #15 out of the top 25.
Zion's Bank did a feature on the Gluten Free Consumer.
FoxBuisness showcased as the Tweet of the Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment